Skybox Error

Sunchipp

so Ive been trying to rework my Apocalypse Bay mod again since i lost my original files for it and it wont load up now and the reason behind it is the skybox ive recreated for the theme. all i did was distort the original like i did before but now i cant get it to work! I open up Sandy Bay and the game crashes right when I open it up! does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem! I have the files here in case anyone wants to check it out:

Edit:
Currently Using The Arctic Skybox as its backup Skybox:

Edited by Sunchipp

I would try from the original files again and try to rebuild the skybox? Try doing something similar, but not exactly the same? Or try making no changes at all and just re-exporting the same file to overwrite: that'd let you know if your export settings were actually correct.

I have minimal clue what skybox format LR2 needs but what format and shenanigans (there are multiple types of images with the same filename!) has tripped me up multiple times.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.