My LEGO Rock Raiders Collection

Oxman_21

This is my collection, I have started to collect the bricks for the last few building I don't have yet.
It's was always a theme I was interested in and that was because of the great memories from the game (PC version)

PZb5ksf.jpg

Wow, that's really impressive! I like the effort you've put into recreating everything from the game; I prefer to use what bricks I have at hand (= almost no spare teal) to create something new.

Fantastic!

Still working on my own collection. Don't have enough space (or money $_$) for the LRR HQ. But I'm working on it.

Love to build a MOC of the LMLC- I just need to find a Chrome Crusher missing some parts- but not too many parts- as a donor for the right price. Plus the Chief minifig- but good god even an individual minifig w/out the box or base is still worth a pretty penny- if you can even find one that's not for sale in Japan or Russia. There were a few on Bricklink but they were all snapped up over this New Years.

Thanks guys.

@Cyrem Yeah I found the instructions, they are very helpful. only missing small mobile laser. 

@aidenpons Thanks! Yeah alo of dark turquoise is needed, i go to bricklink and buy the parts there.

@paperpanzer yes I stopped collecting for now. I like the theme but not that much to get broke over. I made a wanted list on bricklink with the parts I need so I can easily buy them.
I too really want the HQ and most important Chief the figure so weird to see that all of them were sols in a couple of months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.