Lego Rock Raider Large transport truck made in bricklink studio 2

Aligatetcolt

Really love the concept of a big hauler. Theres a few things I'd personally add to this.

- Around the engine looks a little bare, feel like it need to be beefed up a little.

- Needs more tools storage in the back, 2 just doesn't seem enough.

- Are the black pipes antenas? Maybe there a better piece for this to use.

- The trailer needs a bit more storage capacity, maybe two storage containers wide rather than the 1.

- There's a sneaky piece sitting under the model.

- Add another tow point on the trailer so multiple trailers can be attached to form a train.

Otherwise nice job there.

Good idea's. to be honest i tryed to do more storrage but then i could not do the big sides wish i really love. And i had no idea about the sneaky peace. the black pipes i wanted to conect to the engine but they did not want to bend so i had to do this. i have a idea on how to do the engine different. and yeah the other point for another trailer is a good idea. btw the last carage thing can be removed and another one can be but on the end.

Edit:  also it was the first time i was using this program.

Another nice concept, perhaps the lights should go around where those crystals are, unless you built a mega spotlight in that space on the back? I just think those lights sticking out the sides are easily going to get knocked off driving through those caverns haha.

It's nice to see the use of the tracks!

Ooh, nice stuff! I'd be very happy to have either of these as a fine addition to my collection!

The truck seems a little bland on its trailer; there's just not much on the sides. As Fushigisaur can attest to, I don't like empty studs :P I'm sure you can fit something on there....

Both models could use a little teal; it doesn't feel quite LRR-y without it. They also don't feel LRR-y without the lights the Rapid Rider / Chrome Crusher / Tunnel Transport / Loader Dozer all have.

The drilling vehicle's tracks are well done and look cool! The drills look slightly crazier, maybe because I recognise ball joints when I see them, and they're above the rollcage - so all that debris falls into the cockpit? :S The top rear wheel also seems flimsily attached. I'm confused as to your design decisions. But it looks like a very nice vehicle otherwise!

They're nice vehicles! Good job, especially for your first time with this program!

9 hours ago, Cyrem said:

perhaps the lights should go around where those crystals are, unless you built a mega spotlight in that space on the back?

Yeah your right but the thing is i mostely just go into building without any idea and i just start making something until it looks good enhough.

2 hours ago, aidenpons said:

Both models could use a little teal

thats indeed tru but yeah i could not find that color for most blocks. also its can be hard to see some of the colors sometimes for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.