Controller?

bradleybrand

Just a thought. So LEGO Racers 2 allows 2 Player races, and I recently learned there are ways to have all the computer opponents also in races too. Normally, both Player 1 and Player 2 use the same computer's keyboard on the same computer. I wondered, perhaps with controller emulation, is it possible to have controllers for the game, and what would be the best way? I have LEGO Racers 2 for PlayStation 1 or 2, but the graphics are much worse compared to my PC ROM game. It would be cool having a computer linked to a TV, having your controller, or maybe a wireless keyboard too, and having races with friends - taking it in turns. Sadly, as far as I'm aware, you cannot have two different keyboards, using the same buttons and keys - this would be much easier.

What would be the best way to achieve what I would like to do? Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone tried such a thing before? Please leave me your feedback.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm pretty sure on PC version from the main menu you can go -> Settings -> Controls -> Player 1/Player 2 and have them use different devices from there.

I've always played with a controller.

You have to have a controller plugged in before you start the game. It will not detect anything that's plugged in while the game is running. I tested it just now. If a controller is detected, the multiplayer option will be enabled and you can find the device in the controller settings that Xir mentioned.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.