Changing Language

Kampf_Kartoffel

Kampf_Kartoffel

I recently installed Rock Raiders again and got it running fine on Windows 10, but there is one Problem for some reason my game is in french now even though its a german copy and years ago it also installed german files. How can I get it to install it german?

You'll need to find someone who has German language files; there's no "install language as X" option in install, you just have a language X disk.

Curiously if it's a German copy it really shouldn't be installing in French; but I guess that means the files on the disk are all in French? You can extract them by following this guide to check. I suspect they'll all be in French unfortunately :/

If you're lucky and you find German sound files, mission texts, etc (poke around!) just overwrite your existing game data with your newfound German files (but this seems unlikely to me...)

Kampf_Kartoffel

I installed it with the alternative installer and I found out that voice lines are in german but text is in French. How is this even possible?

Kampf_Kartoffel

Okay so I figured out why the text is french. Its the installer for some reason it installs french text. I installed both normal and alternative on a virtual machine with XP (because win10 doesnt like my CD installer) and the normal one is german and the alternative one is french. Thats a bit weird.....

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.