Hematite Howitzer

Cirevam

large.HHPreview.gif.40e701a51f5f5c3b853e

This is a public, standalone release of one of Time Raiders' vehicles, the Hematite Howitzer.

For this release, the vehicle overwrites the Small Mobile Laser Cutter. It uses the same laser that the Mining Laser building uses, but this can be modded to your liking. It costs eight crystals to transport it, but you can change this as well. Follow the instructions in the included readme to install it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ooh, now you make me want to build one of these in Lego for myself :P I have neaaaaarly all the pieces in neaaaarly all the colours required for this... including that giant Insectoids laser thing which is a fantastic use of that piece :0

Also nice to see you haven't gone overboard with the polygon count, at least that might help LRR with its perpetual crashing problems!

Fantastic modelling and I look forward to zapping monsters in Time Raiders with it! ... will need to get onto level-making again so I have some nice monsters to zap with them :smug:

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.