old lego games memes

groovy grover

groovy grover

i was thinking maybe it's nice to have a tread where we collect all old lego games memes.. ?

here i have one i have just made myself:

for any dutch people around here, here the same meme in dutch:

don't know if its in english just as funny as in my own language but cound't hurt to post.. ;)

but if anyone else have more old lego games memes please post them here, i love to see them!! ;D

groovy grover

hahaha also, because i was to lazy to reinstall rock raiders in english and extract it with the WAD tool, i had download the landslide has ocurde soundFX on youtube..

and maybe you guys know this one already but then i also found this remix xD

hahaha love this one hahahaaha 

• 1 year later...

This isn't a meme about the game (Lego BIONICLE), but that game was based off the same stuff (ish) as the films, and it's an excellent YTP (actually funny, no earrape, and SFW) about the Mask of Light that I thought I'd share :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

triple post? please don't smack me :(

large.back-to-basics-crystal-count-smol.png.e6a2d5aaefc9a5bf825cffa9a0158df8.png

Turns out the crystal count in regular LRR Back to Basics is a lot higher than Chief thinks it is. He could have just stuck around here for longer and saved you the hassle of rebuilding RR HQ for the 50 crystals you need in Rocky Horror.

(All screenshots taken from Manic Miners, which has a fantastic level editor that allows you to see the crystals in the walls and edit everything all at once. I noticed this as I was porting it over)

• 1 year later...
  • Cirevam changed the title to old lego games memes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.