Recommended specs for ideal gameplay

Luscious Bear

Luscious Bear

Hello,

I am planing on buying an old computer with Windows XP or older so I can play the game. What kind of hardware should I look for? I do want a smooth and fast experience so maybe something a little more on the high end. Pleas let me know your thoughts on the CPU/GPU that would be a good fit. 

Thanks!

I have a ton of computers from the early 2000's that should run the game well. I will be able to set them up permanently in a few days. If you'd like, I can get real performance results for you on hardware from that era. But really, anything built after 2001 would be fine. A Pentium 4 and a GeForce 5200 would be more than enough, I think.

Luscious Bear
22 minutes ago, Cirevam said:

I have a ton of computers from the early 2000's that should run the game well. I will be able to set them up permanently in a few days. If you'd like, I can get real performance results for you on hardware from that era. But really, anything built after 2001 would be fine. A Pentium 4 and a GeForce 5200 would be more than enough, I think.

Thank you very much. You don't need to do all that. I was just hoping for an idea of hardware I should look for and you delivered!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.