Luscious Bear

Recommended specs for ideal gameplay

Luscious Bear

Hello,

I am planing on buying an old computer with Windows XP or older so I can play the game. What kind of hardware should I look for? I do want a smooth and fast experience so maybe something a little more on the high end. Pleas let me know your thoughts on the CPU/GPU that would be a good fit. 

Thanks!

Cirevam

I have a ton of computers from the early 2000's that should run the game well. I will be able to set them up permanently in a few days. If you'd like, I can get real performance results for you on hardware from that era. But really, anything built after 2001 would be fine. A Pentium 4 and a GeForce 5200 would be more than enough, I think.

Luscious Bear
22 minutes ago, Cirevam said:

I have a ton of computers from the early 2000's that should run the game well. I will be able to set them up permanently in a few days. If you'd like, I can get real performance results for you on hardware from that era. But really, anything built after 2001 would be fine. A Pentium 4 and a GeForce 5200 would be more than enough, I think.

Thank you very much. You don't need to do all that. I was just hoping for an idea of hardware I should look for and you delivered!