Sign in to follow this  
Cyrem

Scheduled Downtime

Cyrem

Just thought we would give you all a heads up that the forums will be unavailable while we do some server changes in view for next year. We will try to get all services back online as fast as possible, if everything goes smoothly you may be able to access RRU within 12 - 48 hours, this is due to some DNS changes which will take extra time to propagate. The ultimate goal of these updates is to improve the stability and speed of the server response times, so you can use the forum and other services without as many hiccups.

The downtime will begin tomorrow from 8:30AM GMT+10.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have something to post on the forum, you have less than 24 hours to get it out there. Remember, you can help support the ongoing costs of running RRU via donation. If you would like to do this send me a PM.

Thank you.

Cyrem

Update: All services are online again. However, we will still be making adjustments for optimization.

aidenpons

Oooh, I'm really liking the new "default profile picture!" Much more RRU-ish than using the first letter of their username.

Cyrem
On 12/7/2018 at 5:24 PM, aidenpons said:

Oooh, I'm really liking the new "default profile picture!" Much more RRU-ish than using the first letter of their username.

Thanks, it's also saving resources too instead of generating profile pictures for every new registrant.