JuicePuncher

Run Lego Football (Soccer) Mania on Windows 10 ... sort of

JuicePuncher

So I saw an "article" about this game running on Windows 10. I knew this problem already because I wanted to play this game on my PC as well. I searched the internet and found an installer for windows 10. It installed and let me start the game like normal. I could go thru the options and everything went fine but the problem come when I try to start a game (after the character selection part) the game crashes and gives me an error "D3D8 Application: A D3D object has a non-zero reference count (meaning things were not properly cleaned up)". I mean it runs at least til the menu but my guess is, that this is a graphical error. If some knows how to fix this problem then I and my other can enjoy this game again. Because on a VM it can't detect GPUs and a full PC is just unnecessary (I could try dual boot)

PS: If it is in a wrong section please let me know. I am still new

Vic Rattlehead

I have the exact same problem mate. I hope we find a solution. :thumbsup:

P.S.

Sorry for replying to this thread without actually answering the question. I just wanted to show sympathy and bump the thread :old_wink: