Screen freezes game keeps running

Electricity

Have you tried my solution?

On 2/11/2022 at 7:13 PM, Thomkok23 said:

I have been trying to figure out a patern to find a solution to this. For some reason playing in first person in any rock raider or vehicle posibbly solves this issue. I was able to finish the last mission 3 times with drilling almost every wall possible. When you want to move your mouse to move in the game, use a rock raider or vehicle in first person instead.

The things I think that could freeze the game are the following:

1. Playing the game on max speed freezes the game after a while for some reason (You would say dgvoodoo reserves enough memory for the game).

2. Playing in first person could render the game different or slower and makes freezing the game unlikely (rendering things in the game could crash, because of rendering speed?).

I do not know the real reason why the freezes are happening, but going to first person could be the way to go for now at least. Going into third person could also work, but I tried this almost always in first person.

I am curious if this also works for other people and in other missions. This may at least help you get through missions without freezing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.