Classic LEGO Game Disc Scans

Mr. Skeltal

So for a good while now, i've seen that most scan's online for the Disc's and other things for these Classic LEGO games usually aren't the best from what I have seen, and are usually compressed using JPEG, which is horrible for preservations sake.

That is why I have opened this here thread as a place for people to put high quality scans here for anyone that might want them.

I'll start here with some scans I made for LEGO Island (comic is not included here, due to how big it is, and won't fit in my scanner): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TL063E6fksTNuU6dz1rWjhAzwSDEnG-J

From @mumboking, scans of a LEGO Island Post Card: http://www.mediafire.com/file/usw4u9261mlwpru/LI+Postcard+Scans.7z

These were scanned using a WF-3620 printer, in TIFF format at 600dpi, and cropped using paint.net, and saved back to TIFF, so no quality has been lost.

As more scans are made or submitted, this first post will be updated, to allow for an easier time when it comes to finding them all.

Thank you to all who may help out with this project, and submit scans of their own.

EDIT: If you would like to submit scans here, TIFF files would be preferable. PNG and BMP is also fine.

EDIT 2: 600dpi scans are recommended. You could do 1200dpi, but that is a bit too high for the printing quality on these things. 300dpi scans in the past for me often come out pretty poorly, so id try to avoid that resolution, if you can.

Edited by Mr. Skeltal
Further Clarified Requirements For Any Scans
  • Like 1

yo hol up
this is some neat stuff, haven't seen much of the island disc myself so this was definitely interesting. Though as for the comic, I think it would be ideal if you scan those too since Brickipedia doesn't have the second half of the comic nor is there any on the internet afaik.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.