Ello Everyone

Mr.NukeNuke

Ello everyone, I would like to go by Mr.NukeNuke as my name and i grew up with a lot of lego games such as Lego Racers (1 and 2,) Lego island, Legoland and a lot of other ones! I love crating MOCS and i will post the ones about lego games! C ya everyone.

And now you're Mr.NukeNuke! Welcome to Rock Raiders United!

you know, I'm not even sure of all there is to do...

That is a very strange profile picture :s care to elaborate? Or am I missing out on a pop culture reference?

BANANG!

G'day, and welcome to the forum.

1 hour ago, aidenpons said:

Or am I missing out on a pop culture reference?

Unfortunately, thanks to recent events, it'll probably never become relevant again anyway...

Hello there, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.

9 hours ago, McJobless said:

Unfortunately, thanks to recent events, it'll probably never become relevant again anyway...

Too soon man, Too soon.

18 hours ago, Mr. Skeltal said:

Too soon man, Too soon.

I don't know, maybe the license now falls to someone that actually makes point and click adventures, still. They hadn't touch the series in like 8 years!

Has it really been that long? For me, I sorta hope it falls to Double Fine, so perhaps a Sam & Max Hit the Road Remaster could happen.

On 10/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, aidenpons said:

And now you're Mr.NukeNuke! Welcome to Rock Raiders United!

you know, I'm not even sure of all there is to do...

That is a very strange profile picture :s care to elaborate? Or am I missing out on a pop culture reference?

its from sam and max, a telltale game

seeing as alot of people on here know what sam and max is im going to try to make a sam and max office in bricklink studio, Im doing the one from the telltale one, but ill try the hit the road one later.

(Merging these posts, it's not a big deal but take a read through this when ya get the chance - jamesster)

Edited by jamesster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.