aidenpons

Something's wrong with the new emotes

aidenpons
Spoiler

large.oops2.PNG.402bd842e96593075c9225463c7f5db4.PNG

Spoiler

large.oops1.PNG.9d6a462f686fd6c0dd2e0bf325e64e88.PNG

(from this thread, but other examples aren't too hard to find)

Aside from Ben's new emotes :) starting to roll their way in  :D one of which is a lovely tongue smiley that I might actually start to use  :P, and also aside that the 1000+ emoji list will freeze RRU whilst loading...

.... what's going on with those ones there?

Oddly they don't seem to be accessible. ? and ? , uppercase and lowercase O, both bring in something from the default set (zero, :0 works as usual), and :af: does nothing at all. And I can't seem to find them in the emoji list either.

Though I am surprised to find the Smiley Story has not broken beyond all recognition.

Cyrem

I've deleted the old revision, thats why :af: doesn't work and a few other select ones like : o . Those giant emotes are because I changed the CSS, if you F5 they should vanish and turn back into their text forms.

The 1000+ set is just the standard emoji set you find mostly everywhere these days, they're in there because we have to support them.