Lsw ship

Ajax

Screenshot_20180813-160444.png.d6fb94a090a97333b4ef11af76b7ea30.pngI'd like to get the mesi of this ship from phantom Menace that appears in Lego Star wars the videogame, where should I look at? If it's in the CHARS, how can I open the ghg from this game? 

Update: the file is in the CHARS, but it says: Noesis Python Error

Then a window starting with:

Traceback (most recente Call last)

RuntimeError: tried to set offset Beyond buffer size (240312 > 240308) 

What should I try?

Which Noesis script are you using? If you're using https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/6759-noesis-script-for-ghg-files/, I don't think it'll work, the SW1 and SWC formats are quite different. Note that I haven't tried the script yet, so maybe it does support it.

But doesn't that model also appear on SWC? I think you might have better luck using that version instead.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:29 AM, tzizi said:

Which Noesis script are you using? If you're using https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/6759-noesis-script-for-ghg-files/, I don't think it'll work, the SW1 and SWC formats are quite different. Note that I haven't tried the script yet, so maybe it does support it.

But doesn't that model also appear on SWC? I think you might have better luck using that version instead.

In the complete saga, is not included in the chars

I see, it's included in the scene thankfully.

The obj file (hopefully you received it) is rather messy, no textures yet either. I've been very busy so I haven't worked much on the extractor yet, but I will hopefully be able to in the coming weeks.

For some reason onedrive's preview doesn't seem to show the ship, but it's at 0,0,0:

0U3ysjC.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.