God Bless you all

silent771

What a throwback to when Lego used to make banger after banger.

Ive been trying fruitlessly on my own for years to try and figure out how to get Rock Raiders to work on Windows 7+, had a dream last night of playing it (seems my subconscious even can't let this one go) and finally was able to get all systems go thanks to his forum and the files, links, and information provided here.

I just wanted to thank everyone involved from the bottom of my heart, and I'll post a screenshot once I've cleared out all those X's and see if I can't finally get rid of that final massive X that stumped me in my formative years.

Today's kids don't know what they are missing out on with the rinse wash and repeat copy and paste Lego Star Wars formula that seems to be all the current Lego interactive is working on. ^^

Cheers to you all, now if you'll excuse me... I've got some ore to mine and crystals to collect. ?

• Like 3

Welcome back, Rock Raider!

It's great to hear you've finally been able to play this old game!

Welcome to RRU! Enjoy your crystal mining, and don't forget - modding the game is relatively simple, so if you wanted Laser Beams to no longer one-shot-kill Rock Monsters.... well, that's definitely doable.

Quick, commanding mining operations calls!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.