Running LEGO Island in HD On Windows 7 & 10 - Tutorial Video

ZANTHERA

Linked below is my video tutorial for running LEGO Island in whatever resolution you want using dgVoodoo. This method was discovered after Mr Skeletal helped me get Rock Raiders running with dgVoodoo and my curiosity saw my trying to run Island with it and it worked!

This method was tested on Windows 7 by myself and 10 with the help of some members over on the discord server. If you follow the steps exactly as shown in the video in the same order it will work first time.

• 3 weeks later...
Brikman McBlubber

Thank you so much for this! I had issues a few months ago trying to get LEGO Island to run using a guide on this site but I kept running into the clicking issue.

I only have one issue that I've had using two of these guides. The issue is that upon trying to quit the game (hitting Esc or the exit door in the Information Center) the game glitches out and crashes. I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this issue with any Win7/10 solution. It doesn't stop me from playing the game but it's pretty annoying to deal with especially when I impulsively hit escape to get back to the Info Center.

2 hours ago, Brikman McBlubber said:

I only have one issue that I've had using two of these guides. The issue is that upon trying to quit the game (hitting Esc or the exit door in the Information Center) the game glitches out and crashes. I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this issue with any Win7/10 solution.

Pretty much everyone has that happen. Are you ready to le? BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! *crash*

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

If you stick around the exit cutscene long enough you will get the BEEEEEEEP crash, but if you decide to leave the room instead then you will get the famous "are you ready to le-" looping glitch.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.