Sound addons for Axel's Mod

paperpanzer

@Slimy Slug I tried editing the animation files again and had the same crashing issues. May I request you edited animation files to see if I'm borking it up on my end?

To be frank it may also be a case of individual setups. It may be running LRR without any help will produce different results to mods than emulated versions. (such as the laser rate draining issue.)

Things are moving pretty fast around here and I probably wont be posting that frequently at this juncture- although I will still try to keep tabs on new stuff and making custom levels on the side. Can't wait for Cyrem's next level editor tool updating and replacing the old one.

• 5 months later...

Okay... been a while.

So after having been pretty busy/ distracted by other things, I'll post a couple of things here as updates.

1- New sounds for the mining Laser, as well as some more cavern sounds and reworked lava sounds. Video showcase here-

2- Spent quite a bit of time coming up with a convincing background audio track for Ice Caverns. (The "Iambloop".wav file for those of you who are interested is the default/ "rock" version if environmental cavern sounds become a thing here.) LRR asmr?

Now for some info dumps. First, since it's been a while and I've pretty much forgotten where I was at after I made all these edits above (they were finished last November lel), From now on I will upload the WAD files as a complete package. Makes things easier on both my end and the user's. Just drag'n'drop. In addition, while I haven't even looked at any of the files for maps and monsters to edit their individual sounds to more effectively replicate what I think they should sound like- I do believe I've hit a hard limit. I.E., the WAD compiler is at it's limit with the file size for LegoRR1 WAD and struggles if I add any more stuff. Plus I'm starting to worry if I overwhelm LRR's engine with any more ear candy. Or maybe I'm worrying about nothing.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.