Triumph101

Island Xtreme Stunts PC Crash Issues on Win10 64 bit

Triumph101

I've followed the instructions of how to patch it, run without a CD, changing the compatibility settings to 98/ME and/or run as admin and it doesn't work for me. It works when I have compatibility off or set on windows xp, but as soon as I start a new game and the cutscenes comes it crashes on me. I even tried reduce color mode and nothing.  I have an Nvidia 1050 card and I already tried to change the setting on it from integrated to high performance and back again but it still doesn't work. Is there a way to fix the PC version of the game?

EDIT: One more thing to add, is that I do have a CD of the game but it's a version that has only the 'English' folder and no other languages.

finalhope228

Hi! You can try my STABILITY FIX.

It's basically copies the whole LIXS folder to a temp directory within the game folder, then removes it. You can do it manually too.

It's important to do this after a fresh Windows start. Then the game should work fine. 
(I don't know why this works, maybe these files need to be stored in the RAM or something like that.)

So if you want to give it a try do it manually or you can use my tool:

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS in "HOWTO.txt"

Link:
https://data.hu/get/11884481/LIXS_WIN10_STABILITY_FIX_1.0.ZIP
Alternative link:
https://megaupload.nz/G8ZeL5v2n5/LIXS_WIN10_STABILITY_FIX_1.0_ZIP

Use this stability fix ONLY at your own risk!

One last thing:

If your PC isn't compatible with dgVoodoo, just delete these files:
- dgVoodooCpl.exe - dgVoodoo.conf - DDraw.dll - D3DImm.dll - D3D8.dll