Who can do this?

Ajax

Hi everyone,

Thank to this forum I learned how to extract models from games, but this time I'd like to learn how to make a more difficult work.

I'm looking for a model in a ttgames that appears just in a cutscene, and it's not in the CHARS folder, but as the game features in the files even unused levels, I'm almost sure that it must be somewhere.

I found in the level folders some files that should be related to cutscenes, I wasn't able to open them, because I don't know how to open that kind of files, but there was a note inside describing all the characters and stuff in the cutscenes, that makes me think that the files contains the cutscenes chars.

Can someone help me to get this model? 

I'd like to ask to user Dolphin-1 but he' s not online from an year, does someone else know how to make this? 

11 hours ago, Cirevam said:

Maybe @Sluicer can help. He made the TT Games extraction tool, so maybe he knows enough to get you started.

Thank you I will ask

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 11:48 PM, Sluicer said:

I found the BantuWind:

DwRR0SW.png

It is part of the cutscene. I have to fix a few things and than you can extract it from the scene.

Thank you so much :)

With this version of the ExtractPcGhg Tool you should be able to extract data from a lot of files of the type *_pc.ghg and *_pc.gsc.

You just have to put the files via drag and drop onto the exe or use the console. E.g.:

ExtractPcGhg.exe <somefile>.ghg

The resulting .dds and .obj files will be located in the folder of the source file.

You will receive one bigger .obj file that contains all data - and a lot of smaller files that contain all 'parts' separatly.

• 1 year later...
On 9/18/2018 at 8:41 PM, Sluicer said:

With this version of the ExtractPcGhg Tool you should be able to extract data from a lot of files of the type *_pc.ghg and *_pc.gsc.

You just have to put the files via drag and drop onto the exe or use the console. E.g.:

ExtractPcGhg.exe <somefile>.ghg

The resulting .dds and .obj files will be located in the folder of the source file.

You will receive one bigger .obj file that contains all data - and a lot of smaller files that contain all 'parts' separatly.

Hope I can still use this topic

Is it possible to get the models textured?

• 1 year later...
tie_fighter_guru

Is there any way in which this tool could be used to convert .obj files into .ghg or .gsc files again? For example, to add a custom model to a LEGO game, replacing an existing one within the LEGO game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.