ℹ️ FOUND THE ℹ️NFOMANℹ️AC ℹ️N ROBLOX ?? (NOT CLℹ️CKBAℹ️T) 2018 ✔️✔️✔️

Yajmo

• 2 weeks later...
MUCINEXSWEEP

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Infomaniac. His sense of humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of lego building bricks™ physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also The Infomaniac's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from legos in space, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Infomaniac truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in The Infomaniac's existencial catchphrase "Green Red Brick, You stay" which itself is a cryptic reference to how he became it with the island I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Wes Jenkins genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have a The Infomaniac tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

[I initially planned to post this in response to the video back when it had just come out, but I didn't want to sound  like I was unfairly attacking somebody else's work just because of an internal fear]

I think I've developed a fear of joke videos over the past year (thanks, jump-scares) because when this initially popped up on RRU, I was genuinely terrified of watching the video, despite the fact it was completely harmless.

In short, here's a guy-who-draws-things' representation of how I initially responded to the video:

Spoiler

1j1kyex.gif

[For the record, I have watched the video (after making the above .gif), and I'm sorry for making stupid assumptions based on an unimportant "personal risk"]

• 2 weeks later...

good to see someone on the forum found a use for some of the obscure emotes RRU now has

Also, is that Roblox lagging like that, or just your recording software?

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.