Lego Rock Raiders in Windows 10

LPLVixen

Hi, I've been trying to run Lego RR in windows 10 and unsuccesful all times. 

At some point I was able to run the game but it was badly lagged, then I was able to eliminate the lag, but the moment to be playing the game would stop all together. Now it won't do anything at all. 

It is not the .dll achive because I have it and I'm familiar with that problem (had it in my old computer). I've tried with voodoo and still nothing. I think I've tried everything ncluded virtualbox, but I don't think I did it right though. I'm downloading again the game to see if I could make it work. 

Ive tried with every single compatibility mode, even Windows 95. Literally... I don't know what else I could do. Is it possible that it has something to do with the graphic card? or the version of DirectX? 

I really want to play the game man... 

LRR prefers nVidia cards over AMD (which won't run most of the time). dgVoodoo should make the game run regardless of your graphics card. Did you download that from RRU or from the author's site? The one we host here is the correct version.

Yeah, I downloaded it from here, but anyway it won't start at all... I tried basically everything I could think of... I think I will just have to give up! :(

Just to be clear, when you double click the exe, does anything happen? If not, you've got a safedisc protected game, which Microsoft removed support for, but there are ways around it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.