stuck on loading screen

hsof777

so the game starts up and loads properly but when i try and start a mission the game progresses and runs the level but the screen stays stuck on the loading screen. i get sounds and i can click around but all i can see is the loading screen.

1) Are you on Windows 10? (Probably yes)

2) Are you running the game in windowed? (Probably not)

For 2, look here:

That may solve your problems. Or it might not. OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.png If it doesn't, take a look at this:

i tried the dg setup and followed it to a t but the control window for dg wont apply any changes. no matter how many times i click apply it doesnt lock the settings

On 6/8/2018 at 11:08 AM, hsof777 said:

windowed seems to lock up (in image only, i can still click around) after the level starts

Oh dear... if windowed is breaking that's really not good.... I'm not sure what else can be done :|LRR doesn't run for everyone on Win10...

Das Glückskekschen

I don't want to advertise for myself ?, but you can try my Solution.
The fix for the "window lock up" issue are (sometimes) the compatibility settings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.