Sign in to follow this  
Cyrem

Privacy and RRU

Cyrem

I'm sure you're sick of all the GDPR spam you've been getting from every site you signed up in your internet history all saying the same thing. So I'll keep this brief, yes, we will be coming out with a new Privacy Policy, but to prevent futher downtime until that is posted, I'm just going to highlight some points here.

RRU values your privacy, and so we only collect general data required to make this forum function and for moderation of content posted to ensure it is within the Forum Rules. We use very minimal third parties (See Third Parties) and will not sell collected data to marketing companies or affiliates (not that RRU has any).

Collected Data

Data collected may be the browser types and versions used, the operating system used by the accessing system,  website referrers, the date and time of access to the Internet site, an Internet protocol address (IP address), the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our systems and infrastructure.

Data Updating & Erasure
You have the right to update any personal data, to request such data or to request your member account and attached collected data be erased. You may do so via the "Contact Us" form.

Third Parties
RRU uses some third party services, these services are as follows:

Spam Defense

The IPS Spam Defense Service passes the email address and IP address of the registering member to the service to determine the likelihood a registering account is a spam source.

Invisible reCAPTCHA

This site uses a CAPTCHA to ensure humans are performing certain actions. The CAPTCHA provider may set a session cookie and get information about your internet browser and device accessing this website.

Google Fonts
This site uses a Google Fonts to deliver web font styling for the forums.

--

tl;dr: We're not evil, we care about your privacy just as much as our own.
  • Like 11

aidenpons

Unlike the rest of the GDPR spam one has been getting, I actually trust RRU with my data anyway OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.png

• Like 1