Planet U story discussion

Lair

So basicly the RRU has become the New Generation of Rock Raiders, the United Miners. This time we aren't leaving when we get a certain amount of Crystals, our mission is to study and map and mine Planet U. So Im making a story about it. The story will be posted in the guest-viewable area of The Rockwhale Forums so that it can be organized.

Please give feedback. Also give something on your character, and any skills and powers you have and explain what they are.

More explained later

Story taken down due to edditing. sorry addict.

The L.M.S. United is similar in size to the LMS_E. So they will eventualy run out of room.

And they brought a warp gate it what I will say.

There are more girls on the LMS then we know of

The RRs you use are really just mindless robots

Seeing as everyone on RRU are the United Miners, that was a somewhat dumb thing to say. True LMS_E RRs may have been, but the LMS_U RRs are us.

I would say that was spam as it did nothing to answer my question of how to expand. and help?

• 3 weeks later...

I am just going to call it the RRU explorer do to the fact that the LMS United sounds stupid to me (no offence)

WE could use advanced technoligy to synthesize drones to do the mining while the RRU member study the planet.

Wait is this the story you told me about?

The one with the RRU Explorer?

If so them I just want to remind to that the ship is owned by me, and let me tell you, I can't remember who you said built the ship before I bought it, but since then I have been adding to it, it is now a fully functioning battle and mineing ship, it has a warp speed engine, a plasma sheild, and an even 88 retractable, external lazor guns to blast debree and enemy ships, plus I've added more room to the ship, its can now hold 3 times more RR's then the LMS Explorer, plus its bigger.

• 3 weeks later...

Shadow is talking about how he bot the RRU explorer in a topic (on the old forum) and since then owned it in all other topics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.