[Alpha Team] Worst Victory Ever

aidenpons

aidenpons

(Boy, I'm playing a lot of Alpha Team these days. Oh well)

worstvictoryever.png.b1728376a142c66993e82cf9c5e0247f.png

In the bottom left corner Radia is trying desperately to defy the laws of gravity and not get melted by lava. After all, that lava is above the melting point of ABS plastic, as well as being a convenient moat of Evil Overlords. Unfortunately, I haven't unlocked the Anti-Gravity device yet, so won't be able to pull her out of there.

TeeVee, the mission co-ordinator, is being melted by a high-power laser and will not be in any condition to say "TEEVEE HERE," ever again.

The last member alive is Crunch, who was last seen walking into a barrel and hanging around, having done nothing useful the entire level OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.png

But despite this, I managed to activate both laser locks just in time for the level victory condition to trigger.

The name of the level is "Barrel Hop," and you're supposed to collect an Evil Orb to make the Zombies blocking the Laser Locks to disappear. I found out that you could squeeze the lasers in  just the right position to get them past the workers whilst still triggering the locks. It was then a matter of rearranging everything else to hit those lasers to start them up... which ended in this. I would have given you a screenshot but Alpha Team decided to break (but not crash, oddly).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.