Hello there

Brightfall

Greetings from Russia :)

Finally I'm found community that loves classic Lego video games. 

While searching game logos for a meme I stopped by on this site, explored a bit and I'm liked it!

Meme itself (If you don't mind):af:

bXsupr950hFy44H-aa80PNXzObdE0NBvTwtATs0Y

lol username

Hello, welcome!

Some trivia for you: Drome Racers was internally called LEGO Racers 3, and Island Xtreme Stunts was internally called LEGO Island 3. The decision to go with different names seems to have likely been the result of LEGO Media closing down and being replaced with a partnership with EA (LEGO Interactive), who had different ideas about how to market games...

Also, LEGO Racers 4 was in development but canceled, and we also recently learned that the original idea for LEGO Island 3 was a game set on Adventurers' Island, with a focus on item collecting and dungeon exploring.

17 minutes ago, Terrev said:

Hello, welcome!

Some trivia for you: Drome Racers was internally called LEGO Racers 3, and Island Xtreme Stunts was internally called LEGO Island 3. The decision to go with different names seems to have likely been the result of LEGO Media closing down and being replaced with a partnership with EA (LEGO Interactive), who had different ideas about how to market games...

Also, LEGO Racers 4 was in development but canceled, and we also recently learned that the original idea for LEGO Island 3 was a game set on Adventurers' Island, with a focus on item collecting and dungeon exploring.

"My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined"

Island 3 had very interesting concept. I'm hope TT will realese some new and original games, not necessarily sequel of old ones. They keep developing movie-licensed games with same gameplay. Conveyor like Call of Duty/FIFA/Assasins Creed. My last game was Jurassic World, gameplay copied from Indiana Jones + a lot of bugs. Will never replaying this..

General Brightfall

It's good to have you here. If you haven't looked around too much yet, you should know that we have quite a lot of tools and resources to modify Rock Raiders, Lego Racers, and maybe even a little bit of Lego Island. Recently, Irup created a tool which lets you import and export models to and from Lego Racers 2.

https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/8175-md2-blender-importexport-add-on-early-release/

Rock Raiders modding is quite mature. We probably can't create a proper sequel, but we can change nearly everything about the game that isn't related to AI or base functionality. I've created plenty of new vehicles and monsters to learn about the limits of the game. You can find plenty of examples in the Gallery.

Lastly, Lego Island 3 exists as a fan game, but... uh... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_uJ64n5lbA

22 minutes ago, Cirevam said:

General Brightfall

It's good to have you here. If you haven't looked around too much yet, you should know that we have quite a lot of tools and resources to modify Rock Raiders, Lego Racers, and maybe even a little bit of Lego Island. Recently, Irup created a tool which lets you import and export models to and from Lego Racers 2.

https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/8175-md2-blender-importexport-add-on-early-release/

Rock Raiders modding is quite mature. We probably can't create a proper sequel, but we can change nearly everything about the game that isn't related to AI or base functionality. I've created plenty of new vehicles and monsters to learn about the limits of the game. You can find plenty of examples in the Gallery.

Lastly, Lego Island 3 exists as a fan game, but... uh... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_uJ64n5lbA

About Rock Raider: Is it possible to add better models or HD HUD at least? I'd like to make some of these

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.