I need these photos back

Ajax

Hi everyone, some times ago a member posted photos of the original brick built models made by TLG for Stunt Rally game, can these photos come back there? I'd like to see them. ?

all of k-g's stunt rally images were up the other night when the forum went down. now most of his images aren't displaying, nor his avatar or those of half of the people in that thread

https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/6412-lego-stunt-rally-development-artwork/

https://www.rockraidersunited.com/profile/10597-k-g/?tab=node_gallery_gallery

lots of random images around the site are like this. half of my old gallery isnt displaying and neither is your whole "set review" gallery

lol username

I've got all the Stunt Rally images backed up myself, so if need be I can zip them up or whatever. Do you have a way of automatically restoring all the missing images (which is apparently a wide variety of stuff) from the backups? "Sort through" brings to mind "manually sorting through stuff to figure out what borked" and oh god I hope not lol

22 minutes ago, Terrev said:

"Sort through" brings to mind "manually sorting through stuff to figure out what borked" and oh god I hope not lol 

Yeah shouldn't be that bad, but there is a degree of manual moving of stuff.

Anyway, all k-g's stuff is back again ?

5 hours ago, Cyrem said:

Yeah shouldn't be that bad, but there is a degree of manual moving of stuff.

Anyway, all k-g's stuff is back again ?

Thank you! But I still don't see pics.

11 hours ago, Terrev said:

I've got all the Stunt Rally images backed up myself, so if need be I can zip them up or whatever. Do you have a way of automatically restoring all the missing images (which is apparently a wide variety of stuff) from the backups? "Sort through" brings to mind "manually sorting through stuff to figure out what borked" and oh god I hope not lol

Can you share there all the pics of the muscle car with both colors?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.