Is there an "open World" level in LRR?

Nussmann

Hello, i mind if there is  an "open world" or endless mod for Lego Rock Raiders out there so you got no archievements on your to do, only building and surviving.

looking forward to your replies

greetings

Nuss

Welcome to RRU.

There are a few levels that are "endless" as long as you avoid certain things. Frozen Frenzy (the first level with Ice Monsters) is probably the best one. There are hundreds of crystals and plenty of open space for building. The mission never ends until you open the cavern that contains the Tunnel Transport.

You can make any level endless if you have debug keys enabled. You can enable them with Cafeteria (link below) and press the F12 key in a level. The text "NoNERPS" will appear in the upper left corner. With NoNERPS active, the mission will never end no matter how many crystals you get. Certain things will stop working as NERPS is the level script, so Chief won't talk to you anymore and tutorials will stop working. Press F12 again to enable NERPS again.

OKay, thank you for your answer. BUt now, when i have "installed" cafeteria and start RR with this software the Game crashes at the first Loading Screen after the Intro Videos, i got dgvoodoo installed is this maybe the issue? everything else is clean. Also it dont starts in 1920x1080 i think.

12 hours ago, Nussmann said:

OKay, thank you for your answer. BUt now, when i have "installed" cafeteria and start RR with this software the Game crashes at the first Loading Screen after the Intro Videos, i got dgvoodoo installed is this maybe the issue? everything else is clean. Also it dont starts in 1920x1080 i think.

Firstly, ensure Cafeteria is running in Administrator mode. If it is, this tells me the memory hack possibly failed to apply. Theres a tab in Cafeteria which has a checkbox labeled "Attempt to skip mode selection". Disable that, then try again. If the memory hack is working correctly, it'll just have the resolution you selected in cafeteria available in the window.

The next version of Cafeteria can make LRR run at high resolution a lot more reliably. Unfortunatly, it's not available yet....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.