Help a poor and harmless user to get posts

Rackover

Hello,

I've played a lot of RR through my childhood. I've been part of the community for some time now (2013), though I've never posted anything because I really dislike the whole forum format. It's ancient, static. 

However, what I like a lot is Discord and instant-chat programs. As I saw some of you started a RRU discord, I decided to join it : but for some reason, and despite having a 5 years old account, I have no rights of using it if I have less than 10 posts written on the forums.

I've talked to one of the admins, and there seems to be no compromise possible.

So I'm creating this topic. It's pretty meaningless. If you come and talk, I'll answer you until I've reached ten posts. If you don't, I will probably start talking to myself to reach the 10 posts limit anyway.

I wouldn't want to infringe one of the "spam" rules of this community, therefore I will probably space my posts here a bit. That's all for now, I guess.

Do whatever you want of this topic. And have a nice day.

(what a weird situation :S)

lol username

As said in PM, if you seriously can't find a single thing on the entire forum to reply to or post in and must resort to making a topic about nothing in particular, that begs the question of if you'd have anything to discuss on Discord either...

Take a look around, give it a try.

And as said in the Discord signups topic:

On 8/10/2017 at 12:05 PM, Terrev said:

And no, making quick spammy posts does not count; if you do this just to reach 10 posts you may not be given access.

• lol username locked this topic