20 Brick limit including a chassis?

dy_enforcer

First off, I'm so happy that I finally found LEGO Racers 2 in my attic, best of all, like the first one, its still on good condition but like most old LEGO games, it won't run in my new computer so as you guys already know, I intend to get help from the community which is of course here. After 2 hours of figuring out on how to install it, I finally got it to work and now I am happy and excited to share my next batch of custom racers once I finish the game of course.

Now on-topic, as you see in the title, not only I was shocked to see this but also frustrated at the same time :rf:

I understand that this game has a hardware limit which is the reason why it has only 20 bricks to build but why in the world would they include a chassis as part of the 20 brick limit?

Here is the screenshot in comparison:

Here is the pre-built I choose, on the bottom left there is a counter to how many bricks I need to put.

large.Untitled.png.2aeddf72269d55ffde06cdada63d0449.png

Now here is the custom-built:

large.5a93e66c02d35_Untitled2.png.b649eb5f2584aaaeb92cb59ae938830e.png

Notice on the brick counter that's its down to 19 meaning that if my pick any chassis to build my car, it includes as part of the brick limit.

During my younger days, I never knew about this nor do I ever built any car because I'm too lazy to build, but now after getting this game again and attempt build my own car, I get this.

I don't know for the rest of you but do you also have that issue? 

EDIT: Also, I'm a bit rushed on this topic so if there is a same topic as this, please do transfer it over there thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.