Ogel Island - Multiplayer RP/Sandbox/Minigame Game

PapaBrickolini

DistrictToTheFuture

Woah, I can't wait for a public release! When do you think one will be scheduled? Also, this kinda reminds me of Blockland.

PapaBrickolini
5 hours ago, BobaFett2 said:

Is this going to exist on the LEGO Island of LI2 or will that be changed eventually?

The island will be custom eventually, I'm just using LI2's island as a placeholder.

4 hours ago, Red60 said:

Here are some more high quality decals, feel free to use them if you need to:

Cool, I'll check these out.

I am getting serious Blockland 0002 vibes from this and getting Brickinam war flashbacks (team deathmatch with minifigs is more brutal than one might think). Just kidding, I actually like this, and it's really impressive.

Fluffy Cupcake
On 2/15/2018 at 6:59 PM, AwesomeX said:

The island will be custom eventually, I'm just using LI2's island as a placeholder.

A map selector might be a neat idea, with having the classic islands as choices. Either that or allow custom maps.

5 hours ago, Xir said:

Either that or allow custom maps.

Easier said than done in Unity, you'd have to roll a custom system for it, including runtime model importing, and probably a simple map format and editor if you want to be comprehensive... Not impossible, just not as trivial as "allowing" it. (I was exploring the idea of including such a thing in my own project at one point, but decided it'd be much less ridiculous to simply open source the project once it reaches a suitable point - less ridiculous for my project at least, as it's more "single player adventure" than "multiplayer sandbox". For something like this it might be worth the effort, but that's OP's call.)

• Like 2

DistrictToTheFuture

Is there possibly going to be a building system? I've always wanted to play with my LEGO creations.. What? LEGO Worlds? I don't know what you're talking about.

But seriously, building would be pretty neat! Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
PapaBrickolini

Been working on internal systems a lot lately, so I don't have much to show. Still figuring out how I'm going to tackle certain problems.

So in the mean time, enjoy this-

oubohv.png

• lol username featured this topic
  • lol username pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.