Volgenyrrk

So I just got RR working on my windows 7 laptop thanks to dgvoodoo, but there is a lot of lag and screen glitches (screen freezes and shows copies of green labels) 

How can I fix this? I tried both windowed mode and changing the resolution but neither seems to work 

Which version of dgVoodoo are you using? I read in some other thread that 2.53 is more stable than 2.54. I personally use 2.53 in Windows 7 with a GTX 970 and it works perfectly.

Ok thanks! Driving to McDonald's since my net is down lol.

Just incase that doesn't work is there anything else I should download while I'm there? 

I installed the game following a guide on a wiki, one of the early google results.  It involved getting the LRR masterpiece edition and an alternative installer. I did use my disc too, though it thankfully runs without the disc (thankfully because 10 year old me wasn't careful with CDs so it has more than a few scratches lol) 

And thanks for the timely responses!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.