20 Years of LEGO Island

PeabodySam

So, hello again, RRU.

For whatever reason, I was vaguely aware that the forums have been back from their big update/maintenance/downtime last year, but I haven't gotten around to really being as active here as I used to.  Oh, well.  Time to start posting random crap again.

Like this, for example.  I was sure not to miss the 20th anniversary of LEGO Island last year, so I threw together some animated clips of LEGO Island characters speaking lines from other roles played by their respective actors from the first game.  Plus John Guerrasio as IXS Brickster, because he's actually a pretty decent actor when he's not doing voice acting for IXS.  This was actually an idea that I've had for years, and it took the 20th anniversary to get me to stop procrastinating and just do it.

Also, here's the DeviantArt mirror.  When it comes to choosing a wretched hive of scum and villainy on the internet, I imagine most of you prefer YouTube over DeviantArt, but I also suppose that some may prefer to watch the Flash animation in its original higher quality, so there's that.

I'm sure most of you have already seen this... but just in case, I figured I'd make my first topic on the new and improved RRU forums.

Also, thanks Terrev for reminding me how to embed YouTube videos in Invision Forums posts, in the midst of a late-night Steam chat where my tired sleep-deprived brain turned my pretentious typing into an illegible mess.

• 3 weeks later...

As the Infomaniac plays his outro, I expect to hear a "if you select the green brick if you are you ready to le -"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

isle.exe has stopped working

I've crashed on the exit menu more frequently than I've managed to shut the game properly.

• lol username featured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.