Benou

• 5 weeks later...

Salut Benou,

Pour répondre a ton problème :

On 30/12/2017 at 4:36 PM, Benou said:

peut ton cree un monde sans mission

A ma connaissance il n'est pas possible de créer un monde sans mission, le jeu d'origine ne permet seulement de faire les missions du mode histoire.

Toute fois, je peux te conseiller de te renseigner sur les différents modes qui ont été faient, peut-être que l'un d'eux offre la posibilité de créer une partie sans mission et de la sauvegarder.

De plus, je te conseille de faire tes reherhes en anglais car il y aura bien plus de personnes qui serons en mesure de t'aider, et en plus, la pluspart des modes, si ce n'est pas tous, sont en Anglais.

J'aimerais pouvoir t'aider oncernant la fin de ton message mais je crain ne pas comprendre :

On 30/12/2017 at 4:36 PM, Benou said:

ou est ce deja fait merci 

Je ne comprends pas ce que tu veux dire par là.

Colinou

This person was wondering if it was possible to create a "world" without any mission.

So I told him that as far as I know, it's not possible. The only way he might be able to create such a "world" would be using a mod if there is a mod allowing it.

I know this Topic is quite old but you never know :)

Colinou

You're right, it's possible to create a world without a mission or any objectives, but you need mods to do it. The easiest way is to use the Cafeteria tool which has a check box or tick box that allows you to enable debug keys. With that, you can press the F12 key in any mission so the text "NoNERPS" appears in the top-left corner. The mission will never end once you do that.

Here is an example of the text:

large.TransportBuggyPreview3.png.2d77ec5

Here is a link to Cafeteria:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.