mumboking

You know what to do. :D

mrlE8YG.jpg
Ihki9aT.jpg
TDIHed0.jpg
0jQOoAP.jpg
JEGcwkp.jpg
u23M5Gh.jpg

There's meant to be a LEGO Dimensions Sonic in there too, but apparently it couldn't be found when wrapping.

EDIT: Found it!
RyZKFoK.jpg

• Like 2

Too much to take pictures of.

• 2 CDs of music ( :D )
  • Desk chair
  • Shirts
  • Socks
  • Light jacket
  • $50
  • Water bottle
  • USB cable for my phone
  • USB-powered oil diffuser + oils
  • Cologne
  • Aftershave
  • Calendar
  • 7-in-1 screwdriver
  • Protein powder drink + mixer bottles
  • Granola bars, pop-tarts, and candy (all in the same box)
  • Bag of Lucky Charm marshmallows

It was a great Christmas. I haven't seen a Christmas this big in my house for years.  I loved it :D

Fluffy Cupcake
  • An out of country friend visited me so I was not alone for Christmas. We didn't get each other gifts as the travel was expensive enough, but at least we had a good time.

No loot for me.

• Like 2

An out of country friend visited me so I was not alone for Christmas. We didn't get each other gifts as the travel was expensive enough, but at least we had a good time.

Friends and family are the best part of Christmas :D

On 12/26/2017 at 12:05 PM, le717 said:
  • 7-in-1 screwdriver

How long until that invariably badly-made piece of plastic becomes totally inoperable?

----------------------------------------------------------

If I had a camera that would happily talk to my PC and wasn't my fussy phone or this dead camera on my desk that doesn't work with new batteries, I'd take pictures of it all. Instead, I'll just have to link to stock photos and use a list.

• Gleos in SPESS The Lego Movie (plus Vitruvius minifigure)
  • lEGOs in SPESS TOO The Lego Batman Movie
  • 8076 Deep Sea Striker, 100% complete with dog-eared instruction manual
  • 7775 Aquabase Invasion, 95% complete - most notable missing object is one squid tentacle - but I still have seven pristine ones so that's fine
  • 70725 Ninjago Mechdragon, pristine condition save minifigures (even with sticker sheet!) - functionally a very disappointing set as legs aside the dragon has no posability at all. It can't even flap its wings. Take them off and it looks like a badger...
  • 30478 Santa Polybag, actually new Lego as opposed to second-hand stuff off TradeMe (not that I'm arguing, second-hand stuff is a lot cheaper)
  • 7691 Mars Mission Alien Mothership, fine condition - this brings my Mothership count to three. One has been overhauled, the second's parts are scattered largely into my creations, and this one provided some bricks for MOCs coming soon to a forum near you.
  • Comics for the family, myself included
  • some books which are not worth mentioning because as Ace said long ago Lego > Books (& I cannot find that quote anywhere)
  • Clothes and chocolate (standard Christmas fare)
  • Stationary & useful stuff for the year ahead that I'd plunder from our family's cupboard which needs replenishing - so why not do so at Christmas?
  • Warhammer II Total War

So all in all, a nice enough haul to keep me occupied for a very long time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.