Rock Raiders Soundboard - Android Only

owldominator

Had a play with it, kinda neat. I see you've updated it since the screenshots. I liked the fact that I could hit heaps at the same time.

Really needs the classic chief lines like 'landslide has occured' and the sounds of RR's running away from dynamite/monsters.

With more sounds will be better :) Maybe even an auto-timer to play "A LANDSLIDE HAS OCCURED" every x interval.

1 hour ago, Cyrem said:

Had a play with it, kinda neat. I see you've updated it since the screenshots. I liked the fact that I could hit heaps at the same time.

Really needs the classic chief lines like 'landslide has occured' and the sounds of RR's running away from dynamite/monsters.

With more sounds will be better :) Maybe even an auto-timer to play "A LANDSLIDE HAS OCCURED" every x interval.

Thanks. Im at the very early stages of learning Java scripting so I have to research how to do a lot of things. Going to be away for a few days over Christmas but after that I'm sure I can add those sound affects and might be able to do custom repeating intervals.  

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.