Thanks for existing

Deathrain

I frequented this forum before the great shut down period to make LEGO Island run (never quite got that to work, though at this point my disk is completely unreadable, so maybe some early data corruption was already interferring with the standard methods). Recently I had the desire to play Rock Raiders again so I came back, and boy that dgVodoo fix is easy! Thank you for running this site and hosting such valuable and comprehensive information.

I like to indulge in some childhood nostalgia whenever I have stressful things going on, but at some point this was only possible with LI2, which really isn't my favourite! Now at least I have Rock Raiders back, too, which is up there with LI1. Very useful to wind down after working on my bachelors project all day.

I would like to interact with this community, if only to keep it going, but I'm not quite sure what I could add, so for the most part I'll probably be lurking. Might get into LEGO stop motion at some point, though, out of nostalgia for the old Steven Spielberg movie maker set, and if I do I'd love to share my joy with you!

Now back to beating Rock Raiders for the very first time...

Could you reply with a link to this "dfVodoo fix"? I am trying to relive my rock raider days as well, but am having some trouble navigating this site. Please and Thank You!

@Deathrain glad we could help! Though you registered a while ago, welcome to the forum!

1 hour ago, RRL0044 said:

Could you reply with a link to this "dfVodoo fix"? I am trying to relive my rock raider days as well, but am having some trouble navigating this site. Please and Thank You!

I have posted a new guide for it here: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/8026-run-lego-rock-raiders-with-dgvoodoo/

I would like to interact with this community, if only to keep it going, but I'm not quite sure what I could add, so for the most part I'll probably be lurking.

Excluding a couple of people, the RRU community is made up of lurkers who only post occasionally large.OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.299864b6559440630e29f111b85cffe2.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.