Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bioniclehero1330

LRR Energy Crystals Are Being Reset

Recommended Posts

bioniclehero1330

Hello everyone

in the mission called "back to basics"

a few seconds after a monster appers , the number of crystal are being reset

and the monsters are not even close to my base , I'm not certain whether it happens on every mission....

and the game is not hacked 

please halp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jessietail

Add a DischargeRate entry of 0.0 to the Lazer {} section. Yes that one section completely breaks unrelated things in the game somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bioniclehero1330
1 hour ago, Jessietail said:

Add a DischargeRate entry of 0.0 to the Lazer {} section. Yes that one section completely breaks unrelated things in the game somehow.

What's a dischargerate entry of 0.0?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyrem

He's talking about modding your game to change a property value in the configuration file. The configuration file called 'Lego.CFG' is located inside of the LegoRR1.wad archive, which will need to be extracted so you can access it.

 

You'll need a WAD extractor/builder tool such as: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/lego_rock_raiders/tools/wad-recycler-20-r12/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bioniclehero1330
12 hours ago, Cyrem said:

He's talking about modding your game to change a property value in the configuration file. The configuration file called 'Lego.CFG' is located inside of the LegoRR1.wad archive, which will need to be extracted so you can access it.

 

You'll need a WAD extractor/builder tool such as: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/lego_rock_raiders/tools/wad-recycler-20-r12/

 

Is that really necessary?

Can't I pass the mission without it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jessietail

You're the one who asked how to fix this issue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyrem
22 hours ago, bioniclehero1330 said:

Is that really necessary?

Can't I pass the mission without it?

 

Unfortunately its a game bug that effects some people.

 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but you should still be able to win the level if you don't use any laser equipment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cirevam

You don't need lasers. Just drill east from your base and avoid the south caverns until you find the crystal cache in the northeast corner of the map. There are 70 crystals there and only a single slug hole which can be cut off with unpowered Teleport Pads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jessietail
On 11/10/2017 at 10:56 AM, bioniclehero1330 said:

a few seconds after a monster appers , the number of crystal are being reset

monster and slug emerges can trigger the infinite drain bug too. avoiding using lasers won't help, especially on back to basics where slugs are unavoidable.

 

honestly I don't even know what the Lazer {} section even is, the laser beam seems to have its own section so it can't be that, but it seems to be tied to it, and the whole game gets screwed up by it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skycap92

The wad recycler doesn't seem to be doing anything. I drag files into it, it says processing, then nothing happens. 

 

EDIT: Nvm, the recycler had to be in same folder as file.  Thanks for the fix.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Skeltal

Buddy, not to be rude, but you seem to be in the wrong thread or something,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamesster
3 hours ago, Mr. Skeltal said:

Buddy, not to be rude, but you seem to be in the wrong thread or something,

Take a read up the topic, he's in the right one.

 

Glad you got the fix working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Skeltal

I commented that while I was at school. Reading it now, yeah, he is in the right place. My bad. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.