Lego Battles For Warcraft III

Shameful

Current Map: The Pond.        My goal is to recreate the Lego Battles Campaign and freeplay maps in Warcraft III. If anybody is interested in this kind of thing and would like to support it, please let me know!

16 hours ago, Terrev said:

LEGO Battles is underappreciated among LEGO games IMO, never played a Warcraft game but this seems like a neat idea.

It's a great game indeed. It really reminded me of Warcraft II, especially the resemblance Lego trolls have to orcs. Also the campaign missions for Lego battles, while most are average quality, some are really memorable and fun to play. Off the top of my head I really loved: Booty Haul, Hijacked, Criminal Minds, Forgotten Passage, Perilous Journey, Battle Royal, All of Wizard's third act (High and Dry, Bring It Down, Shoot The Messenger, Homecoming), and The Motherlode. Which ones did you really remember?

Oh, Warcraft games are rather similar to Lego Battles, down to the soundtrack. It was the very idea of people porting/recreating Lego games that made me start this project.

18 hours ago, Cyrem said:

I used to play WCIII in the day, but don't have it anymore.

Hope your project goes well.

Thanks!

Map can be downloaded here: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/276689/

22 hours ago, Terrev said:

LEGO Battles is underappreciated among LEGO games IMO

Isn't that because, y'know, the majority of the RTS community is on PC with good ol' keyboard and mouse...?

I genuinely don't get why Lego's only proper RTSes (CrystAlienConflict barely counts due to being a flash game) were released on a small-screen console.

I've never played Warcraft III or Lego Battles, but I hope you enjoy the project!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.