Alot of problems

Capitalspeed

Capitalspeed

Hi guys, 

I have been trying for the past couple of days to get my LegoRR back up and running, i just bought a new laptop recently and i have been trying to get LegoRR to run again on this laptop.

But i cannot get it to work, im using windows 10 atm and nothing is working for me, I tried DGvoodoo (doesn't work), it loads and then nothing happens. I tried cafetaria and that will only work if i have my anti-virus shutdown or will load up to saying where it applied the patches and then stops working completly. 

After that I tried virtual box, thanks to the amazing guides on here (see link below) I got it runnning again on there, but now is my question how do i get it to run in fullscreen or is that not possible in virtualbox, because I can set the resolution of virutalbox to 1920X975, which fills up my screen nicely. But then when I launch LegoRR I can only run it 640x480.

I know this is the resolution it has been made to run in, but isn't there a possibility to run it in 1920X975 or something close to that?

PLZ help me with this because i'm kinda going crazy about it. 

P.S. : sorry if something isn't in the correct grammer or spelling but english is not my first language

edit: After playing about 2 hours it also crashes on me, saying legoRR has stopped running

• 5 months later...

I know this is the resolution it has been made to run in, but isn't there a possibility to run it in 1920X975 or something close to that?

Cafeteria might be able to fix that.

edit: After playing about 2 hours it also crashes on me, saying legoRR has stopped running

LRR is inherently unstable and will usually crash within three, four hours - but at least you got it working!

also whatever your image is it says "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it " - dunno what's going on there

EDIT: oopsies,  this is how I earned my member title ... silly Aiden, look at the date

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.