52 points is enough! :)

piotr_garschin

so just f**** over the circuit host specifically and the game wimps out because it can't apply that stupid auto-score thing, got it

50c8b483867740a9ef3d4b15231b0daa.gif

• Like 4

piotr_garschin

I just do it for fun and for making the game more interesting. I hate this auto-score when I finish too fast and the rest don't have a possibility to finish in order they actually were.

they could've at least auto-scored based on the drivers' current positions if they couldn't speed up the drivers after you win - absolutely amazing when the boss is in 4th place but still ends up with a 2nd place score if you finish far enough ahead of everyone else

• Like 3

piotr_garschin
9 hours ago, Jessietail said:

they could've at least auto-scored based on the drivers' current positions if they couldn't speed up the drivers after you win - absolutely amazing when the boss is in 4th place but still ends up with a 2nd place score if you finish far enough ahead of everyone else

I totally agree. I usually stop before the finish line and wait for them to let them finish in right order.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.