Comprehensive guide to Island Xtreme Stunts on Windows 10?

Jdimmick

Hey guys, I have a 2 part question. I was just wondering if anyone has had success running Island Xtreme Stunts on windows 10, and if so how they've done it. I've read some of the tricks and things people have used to get it working on 7 I believe, but I'm not incredibly computer savvy and I'm not sure anyone has been able to run it on windows 10. The most important thing I would like to ask, though is a comprehensive guide on how they at least got it working for windows 7. I've tried to implement the no disc trick, but I'm not sure I even need this if I have the disc. Do I just need a patch file to fix the game if I have the disc, or should I still try the no disc trick? If I do need a patch file, where do I get it and where should I put it to make the game work? Basically I'm asking for a step by step of the exact process that is used by the people who got it running on 7 that's easy to understand and encompasses everything. Thanks for your time!

17 hours ago, Jeff said:

I don't know if there's a guide on these forums, but I found what you're looking for on the PCGamingWiki.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Island_Xtreme_Stunts#Game_crashes_on_startup

I love the PC gaming wiki, this site is gold, if i have any problems with a game I always check this site first! I got it working on my other pc with windows 10 so it should work. If you need any extra help you can always send me a beep, I have nothing else to do with my time :/

Thanks guys! I'm going to mess around with it for a little and if I still can't get it working ill say something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
RobberBaron

I've done absolutely everything suggested but can't get it to work on my Windows 10 :/  Installed the Lunar patch thing, set it no no disc mode, run on Windows 98 and as an administrator. This is my favourite one of the games! :( 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Cyberbrickmaster86

I've been having issues installing Lego Island Xtreme Stunts on my computer. Every time I install the game, it goes straight to 76%, states it's currently removing applications and then freezes. I have tried compatibility settings and I've tried erasing left over data of the game on my computer, but no success.  I would upload the image in this post, but I can't figure out how with this forum, as it only accepts URLs for some reason. And yes I have tried the Universal Extractor, but the guide is only helpful if you have Lego Rock Raiders. I cannot find a .cab file in my CDrom of Island Xtreme Stunts. If you need more information about what CDrom I'm using, I think it's the Funzone re-release of the game. Also, I can't try installing it again without using a different installation of the game one after the other, because once an installation stops working, it will become unusable unless I use a different installation to counterfeit the other.

Any advice on what I should do?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.