Sonic Blast Causes crash

Jonathan

Hello Everyone,

I started playing RR again (because I wanted to finish the game once (never was able to do so)) but I am haveing a recreatable problem . Every time I use an sonic blast and it "hits" an enemie the game crashes. TNT works just fine and when the Sonic Blast gets castet without Enemies the game is fine. I have this problem with vanillia version and modded sonic blast.

^These!

But the Mods are not helping.

I play on Windows 7 x64.

I dont know what to do anymore pls Help.

Thank you rru!

both of those mods should work if you recompiled the wads or dumped everything into data and deleted the wads. i can't think of any other reason they wouldn't.

Ok

I installed the Game via CD. Added this dl3r.dl data (or what it is called) and played until the first lvl with slugs. Then the game crashed. I downloaded the "wad tool" searched for the wad data unpacked it added data and converted it back again but havent deleated anything.

ty

if you repacked the wads into the same folder you're booting the game from it should work. can you post a screenshot of that folder with the date modified column or something i guess? idk what it could be if you've done everything right

The mods shouldn't do anything if the crash happens when the enemies are "hit" by the sonic blaster. Mine just changes the models and animations which fixes crashes from the game not liking certain transparent particles, I think. I'm not sure about Oboe's mod.

You said you played until the first level with slugs. Is this the tutorial mission or one of the regular missions? The tutorials sometimes act strange. Also, have you tried using the sonic blaster against rock monsters? They will also get scared by it. Almost every monster can be affected by sonic blasters, so it's worth checking to see if it's only slugs or if it's everything.

My game still crashes with Sonic Blasters no matter what I use for anything.

My game just hates Boom.lws - I randomly shove it in Rmonster, without even referencing it to anything, and the game crashed on startup. -.-

So the problem may not be solvable... only maybe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.