I'm Stuck In A Mission

bioniclehero1330

bioniclehero1330

Hello everyone

im in a mission called ICY SPY (the mission is to get 20 energy crystals if im not mistaken) and every time  i get few crystals they all disappear , the number of energy crystals are is being reset

I don't why it keeps happening 

my assumption is that the crystals are out of power (purple crystals)

what can i DO??? 

please help me 

Try searching for a Recharge Seam.

If you can find one, either command a Rock Raider to pick up the Drained Purple energy crystals (which should be laid out near the Tool Store) and they'll automatically approach the Recharge Seam or set "Recharge Energy Crystals" to the highest on the priority list (but be aware that sometimes Rock Raiders will ignore it).

I'm not sure if this'll work, but give it a shot.

lol username

Are you using lasers? There's a bug where using lasers may immediately drain all of your crystals of power, it can be fixed with a simple mod:

9 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

Try searching for a Recharge Seam.

none in Ice Spy.

need more info on exactly what you do or what happens right when the crystals all drain. until then I'm gonna assume it's the above mentioned glitch, probably when you shoot ice monsters

bioniclehero1330
19 hours ago, Jessietail said:

none in Ice Spy.

need more info on exactly what you do or what happens right when the crystals all drain. until then I'm gonna assume it's the above mentioned glitch, probably when you shoot ice monsters

i'm not doing anything that is considered unsusual

it happan's at the beginning of the mission 

later i build all the stations that are required for the support station  so i can teleport more rock raiders.(not more that)

and it several times during the mission.... it never happened before  and I finished this mission in the past i can guarentee that it never happaned

4 minutes ago, bioniclehero1330 said:

bioniclehero1330
17 hours ago, Jessietail said:

so did anything change when you did that glitch fix terrev posted?

what ? i don't understand what u said

you asked for help, and terrev gave you a link to a thing to do that might help. i was admittedly asking kinda half-sarcastically since you'd seemed to have ignored that and that's the only bug i know about that would cause this.

bioniclehero1330
16 hours ago, Jessietail said:

you asked for help, and terrev gave you a link to a thing to do that might help. i was admittedly asking kinda half-sarcastically since you'd seemed to have ignored that and that's the only bug i know about that would cause this.

I didn't see the link (Sorry) anyway I don't know how to use mods or how to set them..,

and i saw the lin and terraev said "in the cfg" there is no cfg ,instead i have clgen.exe

and tried to install the mod according to the video and when i try to extract the wad file it says "not a vaild rock radiers wad"

do u think reinstalling the game will fix the bug?

• Cyrem changed the title to I'm Stuck In A Mission

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.