New lego theme?

tazakk

Hi all,

you may remember me from a few years ago. I staged a coup and seized control of the forums from the mods. Then I got banned. But I've talked it over with the mods in the intervening years and we're cool now. Happy to be back!

To prove my worth to you all, I wanted to give you a little gift. My aunt works for Lego and he has provided me with information on a top-secret new lego line: LEGO UNIKITTY. sets will include cloud cuckooland 2.0, unikitty palace (the dog), and unikitty battle flyers (think like the airjitzus from ninjago but even better). ill try to get some pictures from the catalog i have later.

happy to answer questions :)

• Like 2

lol username

gog damn. it's a real bone-ified leak. I haven't seen one of those since the hole that developed in my piss bottle. you are welcome here.

12 minutes ago, Terrev said:
12 minutes ago, Terrev said:

gog damn. it's a real bone-ified leak. I haven't seen one of those since the hole that developed in my piss bottle. you are welcome here.

hi terrev thx for the welcome :wffl:

yes you could definitely say this leak is bone-ified. :E:E why? well, the enemies in the sets are sKELETONS. but not just regular skelteon! they have light up eye s and their TEETH glow in the dark. some of them are big like axle from nexon knights and they all have a white/chrome color scheme. the onlly set not to incldue on is unikitty space park attack

is this Legos University Two confirmed? are they gonna have a mimecraft world? 

16 minutes ago, Terrev said:

gog damn.

jamitar when are you gonna make ledgot in space fiVe? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ringtail said:

is this Legos University Two confirmed? are they gonna have a mimecraft world? 

lego universe 2 is the tie-in game (see here)

13 minutes ago, Terrev said:

are you sure you're not just looking at my latest batch of convention photos

do your convention photos look like THIS

wait hold on the image didnt embed

xjnl0NH.jpg

edit - fixed

26 minutes ago, tazakk said:

do your convention photos look like THIS

wait hold on the image didnt embed

xjnl0NH.jpg

edit - fixed

0eaqcX1.jpg

• Like 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.