Ice Planet Pathway Minecraft Texture (UPDATE 1)

Yutyocraft

2 hours ago, Yutyocraft said:

I can't take screenshoot.

Anyone can take screenshots. Just press Print Screen and you'll get BMPs in the game's folder.

If they're not there, they're probably in:

On a 32-Bit system: %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files\LEGO Racers

On a 64-Bit system: %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Racers

19 hours ago, mumboking said:

Anyone can take screenshots. Just press Print Screen and you'll get BMPs in the game's folder.

If they're not there, they're probably in:

On a 32-Bit system: %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files\LEGO Racers

On a 64-Bit system: %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Racers

I know how to do it. But when I do it, game takes screenshot of map.

CaptainGolem
12 minutes ago, Yutyocraft said:

I know how to do it. But when I do it, game takes screenshot of map.

Same thing happens to me too. Just press Print Screen, open MS Paint and press Ctrl + V.

21 minutes ago, CaptainGolem said:

Same thing happens to me too. Just press Print Screen, open MS Paint and press Ctrl + V.

Thank you very much! It worked.

lol username

Looks neat. For the snow and ice textures, which get stretched over big surfaces, you could try tiling them a bit, like this, or maybe with even more tiles:

rRCeVlo.png

It would make the scale of the pixels more consistent, and in this case, it probably would look alright since the textures tile themselves the same way in Minecraft.

Just be sure you're saving textures in sizes that are powers of 2 - for example, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, etc. While it's technically not as heavy of a requirement as it used to be on older graphics cards, it's still always a good idea to go for one of those sizes unless you have a special reason not to, and as far as I've seen you're almost never going to come across non-power of 2 textures in professional games.

Oh, also- you can upload your images to imgur, even directly by pressing Ctrl V while on the website: http://imgur.com/ Then copy the image address:

ZKoBNbl.png

And paste it into the editor here, it should embed automatically. RRU has its own gallery too, but I find imgur to be faster.

16 hours ago, Terrev said:

Looks neat. For the snow and ice textures, which get stretched over big surfaces, you could try tiling them a bit, like this, or maybe with even more tiles:

rRCeVlo.png

It would make the scale of the pixels more consistent, and in this case, it probably would look alright since the textures tile themselves the same way in Minecraft.

Just be sure you're saving textures in sizes that are powers of 2 - for example, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, etc. While it's technically not as heavy of a requirement as it used to be on older graphics cards, it's still always a good idea to go for one of those sizes unless you have a special reason not to, and as far as I've seen you're almost never going to come across non-power of 2 textures in professional games.

Oh, also- you can upload your images to imgur, even directly by pressing Ctrl V while on the website: http://imgur.com/ Then copy the image address:

ZKoBNbl.png

And paste it into the editor here, it should embed automatically. RRU has its own gallery too, but I find imgur to be faster.

I can't see your images. But I understand what you mean. I'm working on it right now. And I tried imgur but it isn't working. 

lol username

Are your websites blocked/filtered in any way? Imgur is a very popular image host, so that's the only explanation I can think of for why it wouldn't work for you (unless it just happened to have an outage at the exact time you read my reply).

6 hours ago, Terrev said:

Are your websites blocked/filtered in any way? Imgur is a very popular image host, so that's the only explanation I can think of for why it wouldn't work for you (unless it just happened to have an outage at the exact time you read my reply).

No. And I updated the texture. Added images by gallery itself. Imgur isn't for me I think.

• 4 years later...
Luis Cáceres
On 23/3/2017 at 13:18, lol username said:

Se ve bien. Para las texturas de nieve y hielo, que se estiran sobre grandes superficies, puede intentar colocarlas un poco, así, o tal vez con más mosaicos:

rRCeVlo.png

Haría que la escala de los píxeles fuera más consistente y, en este caso, probablemente se vería bien ya que las texturas se alinean de la misma manera en Minecraft.

Sólo asegúrese de que está ahorrando texturas en tamaños que son potencias de 2 - por ejemplo, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, etc. A pesar de que técnicamente no es tan pesada de un requisito, ya que solía ser en las tarjetas gráficas más antiguas, sigue siendo siempre una Es una buena idea elegir uno de esos tamaños a menos que tenga una razón especial para no hacerlo, y por lo que he visto, casi nunca se encontrará con texturas sin poder de 2 en juegos profesionales.

Ah, también, puedes subir tus imágenes a imgur, incluso directamente presionando Ctrl V mientras estás en el sitio web:  http://imgur.com/  Luego copia la dirección de la imagen:

ZKoBNbl.png

Y péguelo en el editor aquí, debería incrustarse automáticamente. RRU también tiene su propia galería, pero creo que imgur es más rápido.

That texture looks amazing, can i use it for a game  i'm developing? Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.