Looking for a Windows 7 laptop, would like help!

SMLC

Hey all!

So! Down to business. I'm trying to find a laptop to buy. Here's what I'd like, in brief:

Windows 7

Dedicated graphics (or much better integrated graphics than my current Radeon R4)

A 500 GB or greater HDD or a 100 GB or greater SSD

6-8 GB of RAM

Manufactured 2014 or more recently, although that isn't a major sticking point, I'd just like it to last for a few years

This search has me mostly stumped. Not sure if anyone out here has any ideas?

Just to make it clear, I'm not looking for a specific listing to buy right now. I'm looking for models that I can search for on my own.

Thanks a bunch. :)

Edited by SMLC
Clarification

lol username

I just got one of these two months ago, typing on it now: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA77G3276562

So far, very happy with it. Only real problem I've had is that headphones need to be pushed back into the jack occasionally, which is a tad annoying and has led to me accidentally playing music through the speakers for a few seconds when I didn't mean to.

Mine defied the listed specs and came with a 1600x900 touchscreen instead of the expected 1366x768 normal screen, not sure if that's a one-off fluke or if the others have them too (mine came from the Your EPower seller), but I'm not complaining - it's surprisingly useful for avoiding wrist cramps from the touchpad and scrolling through things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.