darkf

Suddenly, poll!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Just /how/ awesome?

• Awesome
    • Awesomer
    • Awesomest

Heya!

I've made a little demo game based on LRR.

The premise is that you're a rogue Rock Raider (or, hmm, the Chief?) that's decided to murder all of his associates... or something!

PLAY HERE
Screenshot

Controls: WASD to move, hold Space to boost. Crushing Rock Raiders gives you more boost power.
Objective: Get a high score, of course!

FAQ 

System Requirements?

Anything resembling a modern browser with WebGL support, and a passable CPU/GPU.

Why are there holes in the models?
They're a result of limitations in the way I converted the game models. They should be fixed in a future version.

Why?

I'm working on a game engine that can handle the original LRR formats. This is my new testbed for it. (Also because I came up with the idea half-asleep at 9am before going to sleep after an all-nighter.)

Thus this demo serves both as a test to demonstrate that it works reasonably well, with the bonus that I get to actually finish a small game.
  I released it here because I thought it would be amusing to some of you.

...Why?

LEGOⓇ, son.

Legal

Rock Raiders Rumble! Copyright ⓒ 2017 darkf. All rights reserved.

Game content ⓒ Lego Media.

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.